- July 3, 2023
- Posted by: kamran qamar
- Category: mcs
Welcome to our guide on setting up mid-range conferences in Pakistan! In this article, we will discuss various event setup options suitable for conferences with 200 to 300 guests. We are confident that this information will be valuable in helping you understand and meet your event requirements.
Pre-Event Checklist: Ensuring a Seamless Conference Experience
- Printing Preparations: Invitation Cards, Lanyard Cards, Press Releases, and Food Coupons
- Ensure timely printing of high-quality invitation cards to send to attendees.
- Prepare lanyard cards for easy identification and access during the conference.
- Create well-designed pre-release materials to generate buzz and interest.
- Arrange for food coupons to streamline the dining experience for participants.
- Savouring the Experience: Catering to Conference Attendees’ Needs
- Acknowledge the significance of savouries as an integral part of any successful conference.
- Plan and arrange a delectable menu to cater to the diverse tastes and preferences of attendees.
- Ensure the availability of suitable refreshments and snacks throughout the event.
- Collaborate with professional caterers to deliver a memorable dining experience.
By following this pre-event checklist, you can ensure a well-prepared conference that leaves a lasting impression on your attendees.
Let’s delve into the event day setup and requirements, with a particular focus on the stage:
- Stage Setup:
- The stage holds utmost importance in any event setup. We recommend a 16×32 feet stage with a height of 2 feet, providing a spacious platform for speakers and performers.
- Consider utilizing the entire backdrop with either a complete screen display or a combination of printed and digital backdrops, depending on your preferences and requirements.
- Additionally, ensure the stage setup includes a customized podium that aligns with the event’s branding and theme.
- Enhance the stage’s visual appeal by incorporating front branding elements that showcase the event’s logo, sponsors, or key messaging.
- Panelist Seating:
- Allocate appropriate seating for panelists, ensuring their comfort and ability to engage in discussions for extended durations.
- Arrange comfortable chairs or stools on the stage, providing adequate space for each panelist to have their personal space.
- For panel discussions, it is common to have 5 to 7 people seated on the stage at a time, allowing for a diverse range of perspectives and interactions.
- Branded Coffee Table:
- Place a branded coffee table in between the panelists’ seating arrangement to facilitate discussions and provide a platform for any necessary materials or beverages.
- The coffee table can feature event branding elements, such as logos or sponsor recognition, adding a professional touch to the stage setup.
- When it comes to seating arrangements on the stage for speakers, it’s important to consider the comfort and practicality, especially for panel discussions that typically require participants to be seated for extended periods. Here are some recommendations: